Thursday, March 8, 2012

what the hell?

so today was weird, and i mean REALLY weird. so i got up this morning i woke up on the couch, i am pretty sure that i went to bed in my bed. whatever. so then when i got up i tried to make coffee but my coffee pot was messing up, along with my microwave, oven, toaster, and convection oven. so didn't eat breakfast. so then my car wont start, well i got it to work. so when i got to school everyone was avoiding me. half the time it was like i wasnt even there, the other half people looked at me like i was covered in blood and eating an arm. idk even my girlfriend was avoiding me :/. oh and not to sound like a wuss, but i was so put off by this it turned into paranoia and well...i got scared by my shadow. it looked like this really tall imposing figure, like the tall man from my dreams. the one thing that gets me is why was my shadow that big in the middle of the day. i mean yea im 6 ft 3 in but it was like 7-8 ft. okay well ima go bye

No comments:

Post a Comment