Friday, March 16, 2012

unexpected piece

okay so...i think there may be something wrong with me...idk but its weird, every time i start to read, or reaserch then i just get pulled in like i cant stop myself and i seem to lose track of time, i just realized that i just read war and peace in like 30 minutes and i remeber it all.but it happened in the blink of an eye like really i closed my eyes and when i opened them 30 minutes gone and the book done. now my teacher think im cheating. no that didnt JUST happen but i remeberd it because i was about to pick up divine comedy and didn't want to. i know whats wrong with divine comedy? nothing but i want to be conciose for it. i just cant stop gathering knowledge and its kinda freaking everyone around me out. lol who cares knowledge is power right? yea screw what i just said people dont matter only KNOWLEDGE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment