Sunday, March 11, 2012

what the hell did i do?

my god what the hell did i do yesterday? i just had some cops show up at my house, i didnt answer the door. i just ran and hid under my bed for an hour. i wonder what they wanted they will probably be back any time, damn and they will probably have a warrent to. fuck i dont know what the hell im going to do, did I kill someone? my god........should i leave, run for my life? or should i stay at home? i think they are still out there, there is a big van parked at the corner, i guess im just going to go outside and wait for them to come, okay thats what im going to do. im going to pretend like i was asleep, just get dressed like i was in bed and go outside to check the mail, they will see me and come over to the house if the knock on the door i will answer....okay see you guys soon i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment