Friday, March 23, 2012

so i was asked

this is how i believe i came into contact with HIM...i dont know to be honest, i have been researching the creature ever since ive seen him. from what i know of HIM, and my family history i believe that my family has been in contact with it for generation, the most recent being my great grandfather, and his twin brother. they suffered from blackouts and "bad allergies" my grandmother told my they both had the worst cough, but never smoked. my grandfather durring a blackout killed his wife and died in prison, he also had an operator symbol if thats what you call it. his brother went crazy and tore his skin off. on his arm of course but still weird, always ranting about a "tall man", obvious connection. My family as i said had lived in Germany near the dark forest where he is said to live so i guess that is when it all started, i dont remember much of the time i lived there, my parents say that is because i gained a head injury in the woods one day. i still have the scar...but to a lesser extent i could just be jumping to conclusions here. on the bright side i havent seen him in a few days, even tho i know that he will be back and it will be worse. im becoming slow and sleep deprved, my eyes are developing black circles, and i fear that the librarian will do something while i sleep that i will regret... and i know that HE feasts on fear so its only making him stronger. thats why i just tried to brush him off at first, and that cat thing is true, it still makes me smile that my cat confused HIM. okay see you guys soon i hope

No comments:

Post a Comment