Saturday, March 24, 2012

so far

so far in the day i went to the beach, of course they came with me. so at the beach i was relaxing, and they were in the water with their mom. but at the beach guess what.... if you guessed that the flying spaghetti monster showed up then your wrong. HE showed up, plain as day. well no panic save a few un-lucky sods who ran screaming for the hills. but he looked at me, then at them and there was this strange feeling i got in my stomach like "oh shit, really?" and then he was gone. a few of the people who saw him, came back to see him gone and thought nothing of it, but there was one person who was laughing uncontrollably, he was a few feet away so i thought i would ask how he was, but he wouldn't give me the time of day, well i checked my car for "bugs" and made sure i wasn't followed so now im back telling you guys, i think that he wants me to suffer and i know that he can make me suffer, i just hope nothing to drastic happens. at one point i thought my cousin saw him because i turned around at the pizza shop we went to to see him standing there, but my cousin was just pointing at the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment