Saturday, March 17, 2012

well i got no sleep

so i got no sleep last night, kept hearing noises and what sounded like some weird wailing or idk. so i got on my laptop and decided to check my email to find that my friend had sent me an email. he said he had met this nice German girl and they went out to dinner. they started talking and he told her about how crazy he thinks i am, he read this and its no surprise he doubts me, but im fine with it. she said she had met me at the doctors office before, and he said seemed relived to find i was still okay, that was until he told her about the blackouts, and other symptoms, and then he says she got snow white and freaked out yelling at him that i need to "Run for my damned life!" idk, i wish i could run but i cant, middle of school, no extra money to support me, and a car that would probably kill over if i drove it for more than 50 miles at a time. so i just want to say that if i disappear or stop writing for more than 3 days then he has probably come for me, and succeeded in catching me...i wish there were people to say bye to, or people that cared enough to help but whatever i will stay here as long as i can, then i will go meet my fate, weather it be in an asylum, at the heads mans axe, or by HIM...see you later hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment