Wednesday, March 21, 2012

should i?

should i even keep this up, keep writing a blog that nobody cares about?, or even believes? why would they, maybe they just came for a story, or maybe they thought i was an idiot, or maybe you came to see the decent of a man into madness because he cant leave because his family and his age, if its any of these you can let me know or keep it secret. idk, idc. but i will let you know that something has surfaced in my mind, and i have began to call him "the librarian" due to his lust for knowledge. i thought I've just been sleepy for no reason till i filmed myself at night, what i saw was crazy. i got out of bed snuck over to my closet and pulled out books and began to read violently, if that makes any sense...idk if i do i will stay, if not you wont hear from me for a while or even ever again...

1 comment:

  1. I like these. How did you come into contact with this creature?

    ReplyDelete