Monday, July 23, 2012

so let me tell you guys a story, a long time ago there lived a couple, young and in love. they live happily in the USA, that is until they have a child, the first child has horrible complications for an unknown reason, the child is stillborn, but somehow unknown to the parents and doctors another child is born from the same mother. the child is perfectly healthy and happy. the grieving parents are elated to have a child and the other will be sorely missed. they lived happily for a while....before i continue what is wrong so far? that child wasn't there, i mean it was not in the womb up until labor. where did it come from. well let me finish, the parents are plagued with nightmares of a terrifying man calling for there son. for years this happens until they move to altensteig, Germany. on the child's 4th birthday he goes out into the woods to explore and happens upon a very tall tree with hundreds of thin black branches, the tree stands alone in a large opening surrounded by golden wheat, it whispers to the kid "I have been waiting, for so long. I'm glad your here" the trees branches retract and the tree is revealed to be a tall faceless man in a black suit. the kid runs for his life back to his house, as he can see his house in the distance he begins to scream, but he slams into a "tree branch" (according to the official story) his parents get to him and rush him off to the hospital, where he is in a coma for 11 years, on his 15th birthday his parents visit and he awakes, but the kid they knew was only half there. the kid they met was almost a blank slab from the shock, his mind was locked away, but he soon comes to and develops into a smart charismatic, charming lad. the problem with this story is I was never in a coma for 11 years, i have memories of that time, but the people i remember don't even know me, when i told them stories of our childhood, they remembered them as odd dreams they had. this kid is me, but why would HE tell me that HE made up my entire life. he has been grooming me for something, and idk what but im terrified as to what it is. guys he made up my entire life. and fuck he is here, hold on okay its been about 10 min, i told him i still need time to process this info, so he will be back for me. i don't know what to do, he made me me, but he didn't know about SAM, and it ruined his plans, he has been trying to bury my memories but SAM is stopping him and he is tired of it, he is probably going to kill me, so i say goodnight and i quote a great man "you know that big ball of radiation we call the sun?  well it'll burst you into flames if you stay in one place for too long. that is if the static don't get you first. so remember, even if your dusted: you may be gone, but out here in the desert your shadow lives on without you" this is J. Renrut signing off...hold up sam...oh he is clever SAM=S.A.M.= Same As Me

No comments:

Post a Comment