Monday, April 9, 2012

yay

okay so i have gotten some help hopefully. "the doctor" a good, man i want to say, is going to help me with the HIM. although i have no clue who is going to help me with the librarian, lets just call him....sam, so the librarian is sam now. SAM, Sam.....yea that will work. so idk if the dr. will be able to help with sam but hopefully i will be able to at least git rid of HIM for a while....well i will see you guys i guess, ugh the headaches again damn my head is going to bust

2 comments:

  1. yes, i can finally say more about him, he is a version of myself, more like a self defense mechanism, the reason he was reading was to try and find out information on Slenderman, a weakness but the odd thing was he couldn't access recent memory. so he had no clue what to do and drove me off the edge looking for information, but eventually it stopped, it all stopped. he is gone, they both are for now

    ReplyDelete