Friday, February 17, 2012

My First Entry

Hello all,
       My name is Hal Krallis. this is my first of hopfully many, what are they called? blogs? oh the internet is fun. so i am 12 and i was assigned a current events project by my teacher. She is such a flat tire. okay well i guess i better get started what are some current events, hmmm? well i know that prohibition, whatever that is has started up. well as long as it dosnt mess with my supply of wine i dont care. i am also hearing of some guys named socko and venseti, or somthing along those lines. they knocked over a bank or something, who knows nowadays. Oh and I have also started listening to this new type of music called jazz, it is really swingin'. okay well im going to go for now see you guys soon
                                                                                                    Hal Krallis,
                                                                                                             january 28, 1920

No comments:

Post a Comment